Here is a hot lead from one of our many marketing channels. The following needs to occur as soon as possible: Some leads are organically generated, but some of these leads are costing me up to $10.00 - $15.00 each, so please do not waste the lead. The longer the lead sits, the less value it will have.
OK. Rock on with this lead!
Before you ready anything else, please remember these leads probably work 9 - 5 during the day, and do not have time to discuss at work. YOU WILL NEED TO DIAL FOR DOLLARS IN THE EVENING TIME TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULTS. So plan on a few nights a week to call leads.
1. INITIAL CONTACT - CALL AND E MAIL - Contact the lead until you reach the prospect, or have a response. Make notes of the attempts under the task results. Call or e mail every day until the lead turns tan. You will have 3 days to work the lead via telephone and email. Once it is tan, mark it as complete and request it to be reassigned in 7 days. At this point, add a generic market snap shot. Go to www.propertysystems.com and create a generic market snap shot so the customer gets something via e mail. Make the parameters generic for the area.
When the lead is re assigned by the Web Administrator, then do the same thing. Keep contact going until it is tan. When you contact the lead again later, you can have something to talk about with the market snap shot.
2. E MAIL TEMPLATES - Send e mails from your personal e mail account. Here are some templates that you can cut and paste. MAKE SURE YOU EDIT ANY INFO THAT DOES NOT APPLY.
Subject Line: Foreclosure Package
Dear Mr. or Mrs. (LEAD NAME)
I received your request for information on my home market. I anticipate you are interested in moving here.
My firm lists properties for banks, and lenders and we know which ones wants to sell.
Please contact me back as soon as possible so we can take the next step to find you a property.
You have my e mail here, and my direct telephone # is: (ADD PHONE #)
My boss has limousines to go look at property, and we are professionals at representing buyers with a high level of service.
Here is what I need to proceed:
I look forward to representing you in the purchase of a new property.
Thanks very much.
You had requested a list of bank owned properties that are available in the (ADD YOUR MARKET HERE)area, and you completed a brief questionnaire on our website earlier this week.
Today, we have 100's of properties in your area of interest, so I am writing to get more specifics and info on the following: area, price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, and school district. Please let me know some specifics so I can customize the search to meet your requirements.
Please reply with the criteria you need for the property you want to buy and I will send your property list TODAY.
If you are a first time homebuyer and are planning to take advantage of the $8000.00 tax credit, you must find your home and be under contract by April 30th, 2010 to take advantage of this great opportunity!!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the number below.
(AGENT NAME)Property Systems(CELLULAR #)(E MAIL ADDRESS)www.limoforeclosuretours.com
3. BAD TELEPHONE #'s - Enter in their information on the Free Market Report template with generic information on Atlanta. Their e mail should be good. And mark as complete the telephone # is bad.
4. MARKET REPORT DETAILS - When you make contact and find out what the prospect is interested in, go to www.propertysystems.com - Free Market Activity Report and enter in the information regarding what this prospect is looking for. Don't just do a generic report, do specifics based upon what they want. Here is the link: http://www.homeinsight.com/Widget/default.asp?1EYZQ1CTFEWD
The market report will keep sending a report to the prospect. ALL PROSPECTS SHOULD HAVE A MARKET REPORT GENERATED FOR THEM REGARDLESS OF MOTIVATION OR QUALITY OF THE LEAD.
5. PREQUALIFICATION - Once you make contact, get the prospect pre qualified. Go to www.propertysystems.com - Loan Prequalification For Mortgage Or click here.http://www.presentalloffers.com/MortgageProOnDuty.aspx
You need to tell the prospect you will have a mortgage officer call them. YOU NEED TO ENTER IN THE INFORMATION NOT THE PROSPECT.
6. APPOINTMENT - Get the prospect out looking as soon as possible in one of the limousines.
NOTE ALL FEEDBACK ON THE TASK AND ALSO UPLOAD ANY INFORMATION ON PRINTOUTS ON THE TASK.
I am counting on a deal a week from you. Please take this opportunity seriously.